Free analysis health-check for the first 15 delegates to register!
Not only will you get to hear great content and network with peers; for the first 15 retailers to sign up to the event we would like to offer a “customer heath-check” that will involve Columbus’s industry experts analyzing your organization’s current readiness for customer-focused unified retailing.
They will assess your data, process and tools and give you an honest assessment of how you stack up against industry norms and best practices.
They will provide you with actionable recommendations and opportunities to drive revenue, reduce inventory or save costs.
In addition to that amazing opportunity, this conference will provide a unique forum to learn first hand from the industry’s leading practitioners and subject matter experts on how retail is evolving and what steps you can take to keep ahead of the game.
- Do you work in retail leadership?
- Do you find value in hearing your industry peers’ experiences?
- Are you challenged by changing customer expectations and the operational desire for unified commerce?
At Unified Retailing 2019 you’ll hear directly from senior leaders of some of the most successful organizations in today’s market. They’ll talk about the initiatives and approaches that they have actually been able to use in their companies to stay connected to their customers, even as their expectations have changed at a rapid pace.
- You’ll hear those same retail leaders acknowledge that it wasn’t a smooth, faultless journey and that if you are considering embarking on similar initiatives then there are some potholes that can be avoided as you set out.
- You can interact with those experts and your peers in Q&A discussions with retail leaders to answer specific questions about challenges that you are experiencing or to learn more about their experiences.
- You can network and connect with senior leadership from some of the biggest and best retail organizations in the country.
- You can interact with some of the most experienced and knowledgeable subject matter experts in the industry.
To register for this event, and for your chance to receive a free health-check for your company, Register Now!