Highly motivated strategic leader with proven track record
Jon Beck is the CEO of Columbus Consulting. Jon is a retail specialist with over 25 years of experience working with retail, wholesale and manufacturing companies focused on improving corporate performance through better planning, execution and analysis. A highly motivated business consultant with broad global experience. Jon has successfully designed and implemented solutions for nearly 100 clients, spanning apparel, footwear and hard lines. Prior to joining Columbus Consulting, Jon had his own consulting firm as well as being employed at Comshare, Planalytics and Predictix. Through these experiences, Jon was involved in the design, development and implementation of many of today’s industry-leading planning and allocation software solutions, making him one of the most renowned experts in the industry.
- Nike – Program Manager
- Evaluated planning system technology in support of Global Merchandise, Assortment & Demand Planning processes
- Eileen Fisher – Program Manager
- Developed integrated business process, calendar and organizational roles & responsibilities across the go to market and supply chain functions
- Carhartt – Program Manager
- Facilitated corporate strategy and led the implementation of integrated planning, forecasting and order management process and system
- Ralph Lauren – Program Manager
- Designed, implemented and supported planning process & system for global retail business units. Defined and implemented planning for Wholesale Brands.
- Big Lots – Program Manager
- Selected and implemented planning & allocation systems to support new planning and inventory management organizations